Ocean Park (“OP”) is a boutique investment bank that provides mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, financial advisory, and restructuring services. Based in Los Angeles, our clients include public and private companies, start-ups, global corporations, hedge funds, private equity funds, lenders, and bankruptcy trustees. Founded in 2004, OP is an entrepreneurial team of professionals who have worked at top firms in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Associate / Senior Analyst to join OP. Our team structure allows the individual to work closely with senior members in a challenging yet rewarding environment. The individual will work on a variety of projects. The individual will have the opportunity to attend client meetings and take significant responsibility for the assignments.
OP is currently engaged on multiple transactions in the renewable energy , food/agribusiness, and agtech sectors. Accordingly, the individual will work on live transactions and specific responsibilities might include:
- Detailed financial modeling
- Market / industry research and analysis of corporate & financial information
- Client-ready pitchbook and deal document preparation
- Transaction due diligence
- Participation in the execution of M&A and financing transactions
Requirements. Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Superior academic record in finance, economics, accounting, engineering or a related discipline
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting concepts
- Highly motivated team player driven to achieve excellence
- Minimum 2 years prior full-time work experience
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in a related field such as financial advisory services, management consulting, accounting / auditing, corporate development of FP&A
Compensation. Market-based salary and potential for year-end bonus. Medical, dental, vacation, 401(k) and Profit Share Plan benefits are included.
Ocean Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “OP – Associate / Senior Analyst Candidate” in the subject line of the email. All contact for this position must go directly through email.
Securities offered through Ocean Park Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA/SIPC, 5200 W. Century Blvd., Suite 420, Los Angeles, CA 90045