Ocean Park (“OP”) is a boutique investment bank that provides mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, financial advisory, and restructuring services. Based in Los Angeles with a presence in Houston, TX and Omaha, NE, our clients include public and private companies, start-ups, global corporations, hedge funds, private equity funds, lenders, and bankruptcy trustees. Founded in 2004, OP is an entrepreneurial team of professionals who have worked at top firms in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity.
We have an immediate opening for a temporary consultant or independent contractor to assist on live restructuring mandates. The initial term is for three to six months with possible extension depending on the status of engagements. Our team structure allows the individual to work closely with Senior Managing Director in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
OP is currently engaged on multiple restructuring mandates in the biofuels and agribusiness sectors. Accordingly, the individual will work on live transactions and specific responsibilities might include:
- Review of due diligence information
- Perform detailed financial analysis of 13-week cash flow forecast and variance analysis
- Monitor overall liquidity, cash flows and financial statements
- Conduct market / industry research and analysis of corporate & financial information
- Prepare weekly updates and client presentations
Requirements. Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting concepts
- Highly motivated team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of prior full-time experience in a related field such as financial / transaction advisory services, management consulting, accounting / auditing, corporate development or FP&A
Compensation. Monthly fixed salary.
Ocean Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “OP – Temporary Consultant Candidate” in the subject line of the email. All contact for this position must go directly through email.
Securities offered through Ocean Park Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA/SIPC, 5200 W. Century Blvd., Suite 420, Los Angeles, CA 90045