Ocean Park is a boutique investment bank and corporate finance advisory firm that provides mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, financial advisory, restructuring and consulting services. Based in Los Angeles with locations in Houston, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Omaha, NE. Our clients include public and private companies, start-ups, global corporations, hedge funds, private equity funds, lenders, and bankruptcy trustees. Founded in 2004, Ocean Park is an entrepreneurial team of professionals who have worked at top firms in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Analyst to execute on live M&A mandates in the renewable energy and agribusiness sectors. The position will be based in Minneapolis, MN. Our team structure provides the opportunity for the individual to work closely with senior bankers in a challenging yet rewarding environment. The successful candidate will provide analytical, quantitative and process support for the team. Key responsibilities may include:
- Prepare pitch books and client presentations
- Draft marketing materials, including teasers, CIMs and management presentations
- Build financial models and perform detailed valuation analyses
- Conduct market / industry research and analysis of corporate & financial information
- Review of due diligence information on transactions
- Participation in the execution of M&A and financial transactions
- May require occasional travel
Requirements. Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- 1 to 2 years of prior full-time work experience in a related field such as financial advisory services, transaction support services, management consulting, accounting / auditing, corporate development or FP&A
- Superior academic record in finance, economics, accounting, ag economics, engineering or a related discipline
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting concepts
- Highly motivated team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work
- FINRA Series licensing or obtained upon hire
Compensation. Market-based salary and discretionary year-end bonus. Medical, dental, vacation, 401(k) and Profit Share Plan benefits are offered to full-time employees.
Ocean Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “OP – Analyst Candidate” in the subject line of the email and all contact for this position must go directly through email.
Securities offered through Ocean Park Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA/SIPC, 655 Deep Valley Drive, Suite 340D, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274