Ocean Park (“OP”) is a boutique investment bank that provides mergers & acquisitions, capital raising, financial advisory, and restructuring services. Based in Los Angeles with a presence in Houston, TX and Omaha, NE, our clients include public and private companies, start-ups, global corporations, hedge funds, private equity funds, lenders, and bankruptcy trustees. Founded in 2004, OP is an entrepreneurial team of professionals who have worked at top firms in investment banking, management consulting, and private equity.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time investment banking associate in Houston to execute on live restructuring and M&A mandates in the renewable energy and agribusiness sectors. This role provides a “ground-level” opportunity to be part of the foundation for the firm’s growing Gulf Cost presence. Our team structure provides the opportunity for the individual to work closely with senior bankers in a challenging yet rewarding environment. The successful candidate will provide analytical, quantitative and process support for the team. Key responsibilities may include:
- Prepare pitch books and client presentations
- Assist with managing the deal process from origination to execution phase
- Draft marketing materials, including teasers, CIMs and management presentations
- Build financial models and perform detailed valuation analyses
- Review financial statements and monitor overall liquidity and cash flows
- Conduct market / industry research and analysis of corporate & financial information
- Review of due diligence information on transactions
- Provide training and mentorship to the junior bankers
Requirements. Successful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- 3 to 5+ years of prior full-time experience in a related field such as financial / transaction advisory services, management consulting, accounting / auditing, corporate development or FP&A
- Highly motivated team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation. Monthly fixed salary and discretionary bonus. Medical, dental, vacation, 401(k) and Profit Share Plan benefits are offered to full-time employees.
Ocean Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and example work product to email@example.com. Please specify “OP – Associate Candidate” in the subject line of the email.
Securities offered through Ocean Park Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA/SIPC, 5200 W. Century Blvd., Suite 420, Los Angeles, CA 90045